‘Tis the season to be shopping….
For all my fellow Fashionistas out there, I have to tell you that about a launch that is incredibly exciting: Target is teaming up with Neiman Marcus to deliver fabulous designer Christmas gifts for less.
The collection launches December 1, 2012. Here are the favorites that are sure to make my gift-giving list (and maybe even a little something selfish for me!) Click the link to view the whole Target + Neiman Marcus designer collection!:
- The DVF Yoga Mat. When Dian Von Furstenberg makes a yoga mat, fitness and fashion truly collide. Pair with a Lululemon gift card and you will truly give the ideal gift for the fitness fashionista in your life.
- Tory Burch Lunch Box. The health conscious know that “brown-bagging it” is the best way to ensure your nutrition plan stays right on track. In favor of the environment and maintaining your status as a true style maven – put Tory Burch’s insulated designer lunch tote on your list for Santa. Nutritious meals just got a whole lot more stylish!
- Tracy Reese Plates. Subconsciously, a thirteen-inch plate will cause you to consume far more food than you ever intended. That’s why you need these perfectly portion-sized boldly colored plates trimmed with 18k gold from Tracy Reese. Put these on your Christmas wish list and eat fabulously well all year long!
- Alice + Olivia Luggage. These days, it is all about the carry-on luggage. And, when you are rushing through the airport, your luggage becomes as much of a statement as your hand bag. Don’t get stuck with boring black, ask Santa for Alice + Olivia’s small rolling suitcase – it will be the hottest thing on the airport runways!
- Altuzzara Shaker. I know alcoholic beverages are not the healthiest, but life is about balance and holiday gatherings mean shaking things up a bit. Dazzle the friends and family members on your gift list with this shaker and a set of glasses from Altuzzara. Most people need a shaker, but few people have one – it’s the perfect gift for couples and friends who love to entertain.
- Jason Wu Ornaments. In the spirit of Christmas, skip the Home Depot pack from Martha Stewart and splurge on some ornaments that will make your tree truly unique and fantastically fashion forward with these ornaments from one of my favorite new designers to come on the scene, Jason Wu. (Be sure to check out his dress collection too – so adorable!)